Do you live in an older home, a home that is equipped with an older air conditioner? Perhaps you’ve recently purchased a new-to-you home and are uncertain as to how well the air conditioner has been taken care of, and if it will continue to work? When you’re not sure about how well the air conditioner is working, you may want to have an air conditioning inspection performed. Based upon the results of the inspection, you may find yourself in the market for a replacement.
If you start to run your air conditioning and notice any of the following signs, you may want to schedule an inspection to see if you need a replacement:
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm air.
- Your air conditioner isn’t heating the area evenly.
- Your air conditioner is leaky or has developed areas of rust.
- The air from your air conditioner has a mildew smell.
- Your energy bills are higher than you expect them to be.
- You find yourself calling for repairs on a regular basis.
- When it functions, the air conditioning is noisy.
When you contact us for air conditioning replacement, you can rest easy knowing that your new air conditioner will blow cool air consistently, reduce your energy bills, increase the value of your home, and provide you with greater comfort overall. If you are ready for an air conditioner replacement, or simply want an inspection, contact us at AC Guys Cooling & Heating Services. We will help you achieve the comfort you want, even on days that are sweltering.