Skip the DIY Project & Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Have you tried to take on heating and cooling maintenance as a DIY project? Did it turn out like you hoped?
At AC Guys Cooling & Heating Services, we have an excellent 20-Point Maintenance Tune-Up that will keep your equipment working well all year long. While we normally ask $79.95 for this service, we’re offering YOU, our valued customer, a special price!
Get your 20-Point Maintenance Tune-Up for only $49.99 – limited time only!*
Why take advantage of our special pricing?
- Get your heating and cooling system in good working order before the cold winter months arrive.
- DIY tune-ups are dangerous! Leave it to our pros!
- Our special pricing is available for both heating and cooling systems. Our competition won’t offer that.
- This is a limited-time offer! Make sure to book your appointment today.
Used them a couple times with deals, and they provide exactly as advertised, no hidden fees. Most recently called them back for an issue, no coupon but very reasonable rate. The technician went above and beyond. He fixed what turned out to be a super easy, quick issue, and rather than run out after a 5-minute repair, he made sure to make the visit worth our money and his time by doing a full inspection and minor maintenance, explaining everything along the way. I’ve worked with 3 of their repair guys and received same great quality and service from all. - Ana G.
Our 20-Point Maintenance Tune-Up Includes:
- Check all safety equipment
- Check and lubricate motors
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Clean outside condensing coil
- Flush or vacuum drain line to clear any build-up
- Add algaecide tablets to drain pan to help prevent regrowth
- Check all electrical wiring and connections
- Level and calibrate thermostat
- Check Freon level
- Check ductwork for any leaks or deterioration to insure proper air flow
- Inspect supply and return plenums
- Test the system’s amp draw
- Run the test system
- Inspect to make sure the unit is properly grounded
- Technician will explain any procedures and answer any questions
- Tech will leave an invoice report for your records that will show the condition of the system and any recommendations we may suggest
Skip the DIY project and take advantage of our special pricing on our complete maintenance tune-up! Use our contact form to get started.